Please compete the Form below to be added to our Volunteer Team!
We are always looking for volunteers at Truxton Community Center. Any interests, special skills or a just because you want to help - all are welcome!
- Jack of All Trades: Paint, make small repairs, clean or build stuff.
- Worker Bee: Set up and/or breakdown for events and activities.
- Ring Leader: Head up or plan an event or activity.
- Town crier: Help spread the work about upcoming events by hanging up flyers and signs, making phone calls or even going door to door if you like to visit with
- Iron Chef: Prepare baked goods, casseroles and other tasty treats for bake sales and fundraisers.
- Critter Sitter: Watch children while others organize and set up for events and activities.
- Stick It: Put labels on envelopes and fold letters for mailings.
We are happy to incorporate any good will into the making of this truly community supported place of gathering! We THANK YOU for your support!
We do not expect anyone to feel obligated to help with every event and activity. We appreciate your time when you have it to give. The more volunteers we have, the more we can offer
for our community and neighbors!